Who Can Apply?
Students from a Canadian municipality with a population less than 20,000.
Students attending a post-secondary institution full-time in Fall 2021 semester.
Students with community volunteer experience.
Students planning to use their knowledge and skills to support their home community after studies.
- 500 word (max) essay, on how student plans to support their rural community after studies (in PDF format).
- Proof of full-time enrollment from post-secondary institution.
- Completed application form (click here to download).
- Application deadline: Tuesday Aug. 31st, 2021.
- Recipients announced: Friday Sep. 17th, 2021.
- A cheque will be mailed to each recipient by Oct. 1st, 2021